Charactersunited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh lookie here ANOTHER Meme

2 posters

Go down

Oh lookie here ANOTHER Meme Empty Oh lookie here ANOTHER Meme

Post  Oncelut Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 am

As promised, I have remembered to copy and paste this. Go polar bears.

A4 and B6 meet at the end of a time/space portal.

NCP blinked at the world around him; noticeably different from his surroundings only a few moments ago, swirling on the spot, he looked for anything familiar – the city, the castle…Juan. He just caught himself from swallowing nervously, and covered it by reaching for his sword. Fool, he thought, showing as much fear as a woman smoothing her skirts. That didn’t stop the anxiety though. The only way he could have been transported from one place to another without him noticing was the use of sorcery. Growling, he raised a shield, admonishing himself for not being so before. How long he could sustain the barrier would depend on whether he had to use any other magic. Good thing he had his sword with him. As his father had once told him, magic was all very well, but when it failed, a sword was ten times as effective. Pushing all thoughts of his father away, he started as he noticed, dimly at first, another person coming into view. He bared his sword, and adjusted his balance squarely.
As per usual, Karl was blindingly drunk. He wasn’t actually sure how the hell he’d gotten here, but he was sure alcohol was involved. Evil teleporters, or volcanoes. He blamed volcanoes. No, no! He took it back, he’d never hurt volcanoes, they were wonderful and beautiful and shaped like penises. Stumbling forward Karl wiped his face in an attempt to focus himself and glanced around blearily. Some prick with a sword brandished was stood in front of him. Fuck. He’d ended up in a bloody fancy dress party.
NCP’s brows lowered as he regarded the figure in front of him. His appearance was…most peculiar. His hair seems a violent shade of purple, perhaps he had been working in a vineyard? He certainly appeared drunk enough to have been doing so. Perhaps he had fallen in the vat, and swallows a lot of wine. That seemed to be the only explanation. His clothing seemed unlike anything NCP had ever seen before; it was of a strange cloth and design, with odd scrawls and writings on the tunic. NCP kept a firm grip on his sword; the man had clearly had more drink than was good for him; he could be dangerous.
Karl’s first aim was to escape, he couldn’t stick dress up when he was drunk. Sober, it was cute and occasionally kinky, when he was drunk it just made him unpredictably angry. Look for a door. Spinning around, tripping over his own feet Karl realised he wasn’t in a room, more some strange rift in time and space. Again. Dammit, why did drunk mutants have to get so creative with their powers? Grumbling groggily he cursed the seven hells of the game of thrones universe and wandered over to the sword man, glaring at him. “Right, look here.” He said steadily. He was far too wasted to do anything that required effort. “I am absolutely not in a place in my life where I can have sex with you. I demand you teleport me back.” He ordered in his best formal, regal voice which whilst drunk was appalling, interrupted by hiccups several times. Damn horny mutants.
Blinking in confusion, NCP listened to the man’s rendition. Drunk or no, the imbecile in front of him was spewing incomprehensible nonsense. And what was a “teleport”? He glared. “You are drunk, fool.”
Karl, in his easily agitated drunken state did not appreciate being called a fool, but supposed it was this weirdo’s version of a cute nickname. Walking in a slight zig zag towards the armed man and brushed his sword aside as if it were plastic, which he’d assumed it was. Too hammered to notice he’d sliced the skin on his palm, Karl placed his bleeding hand upon NCP’s shoulder and tried to look him straight in the eyes, but he himself was cross-eyed so this proved difficult. “Look, you,” Karl began in a slur, grinning because that’s what you do when you’re drunk, “I am-” he was about to say something wonderfully inspiring he was sure, when he doubled over and hurled, on the sword guy’s feet.
Urgh. Disgusted, NCP moved back, trying not to look too disgruntled. He took advantage of incapacity and wiped his sword on the idiot’s odd garments. He’d have to polish it now, before the blade rusted. Not wanting to return it to its sheath, he laid it carefully aside. Maybe the fool would fall on it and kill himself.
Whilst Karl tried to stick reality and his drunken perception together , a flash of blinding silver light sparked behind the two of them and Logan suddenly apparated. Spotting Karl he rushed forward and grabbed him by the scruff of his collar. Giving NCP an apologetic, sheepish grin he tugged Karl off of him and back. “I’ll be taking this back now,” He assured NCP, giving Karl a discerning look. “Sorry for… well, anything he did.” He apologised awkwardly before laughing slightly as Karl mumbled to himself about volcanoes. Then they disappeared. BADABOOMBA!
NCP looked around. “Well…how do you get out of here….? Hello?”
*jaws music*

A5 and B2 are stuck on an underground train…alone…
Sprawled across four seats, doing her best to take up as much space as possible in revenge for the train making her late, Iris was silently fuming. She’d been off for a destined to be dream date with this gorgeous Latino coffee boy she’d picked up whilst counselling her two favourite gay idiots. Or was he Spanish? Wait, was he even a boy? The fact that she couldn’t remember them didn’t matter, what mattered was that it was a date and now it was cancelled and she was spending a wonderful winter’s night alone. Winter was the season of seduction, where everyone was cold and a little depressed, making them easy as they come to get into bed. Glancing around, she spotted another individual in their mid-twenties seated in the carriage. She would do nicely.
Thaema kept her hands clasped together on her lap, looking coldly at the space in front of her. In her peripheral vision, she saw a woman lounging over the seats. Her lips pursed imperceptibly in irritation. Didn’t the woman know how unhygienic that the seats were? She attempted to ignore her, but her annoyance was heightened when the train ground to a halt. Bloody British Rail. She stared suspiciously at the woman. Could it have been any of her doing?

Propping herself up then shimmying into a sitting position, Iris swung her legs over the seats and stood, stretched and then ventured off over to the woman. Sitting herself down nimbly Iris crossed her ankles and gave the woman her best friendly smile, showing her teeth. Seduction mode engaged. Urgh, Karl was infecting her with his nerdiness. Curses. Anyway, focusing on what she was supposed to be doing, which was making up for her lack of date and subsequent… enjoyment, she adjusted her body language to show the woman she was interested, making sure to push her arms in a way which showed off her cleavage. “Hi, I’m Iris.” She greeted her simply, hoping to win on pure charm. She was too tired for fancy poetry.
Thaema looked sideways at the woman. What the hell was she thinking? “Hello,” she said stiffly, “I am Thaema.” She tried to shift away from the woman, Iris, inconspicuously. It didn’t seem to work.
Shifting up with her, not letting her escape because that was not how Iris worked, Iris grinned. “Wow, weird name. In a cool kind of way. Foreign?” she inquired, trying to somehow make her body language even more suggestive.
“You could say so.” Thaema tried to keep her voice controlled, in truth, she wanted to hit the woman. She had no decency!

A5 and B5 meet in a Japanese public bath
NCP self-consciously pulled the towel around his waist before stepping across the doorway into the steamy area. When Juan had recommended an “Onsen”, he certainly hadn’t told him what the whole process entailed. NCP would’ve never have expected the Japanese to be so…liberal. Luckily the hot water was casting plumes of steam everywhere, so there wasn’t much to see anyway.
Puppy faced and doe-eyed, Tay sunk down below the water line, blowing tiny bubbles with his mouth as he blushed furiously from the heat and the embarrassment, very self-conscious. There was no Lee here to provide comfort of any sort, since he’d been off on a mission. Avoiding eye-contact with everyone possible, he sank deeper down to his ears in the water and hoped this strange trip that Tenten had dragged him along to would pass quickly.

NCP
Juan
Kai

Karl
Logan
Iris

With a fosters beer in hand, Karl swayed slightly and stared at everyone else, bleary-eyed. He’d reached the end of his speech about volcanoes and penises, and only Logan had been half-listening, so he needed to do something to get this party going again, so to speak. “I propose,” He slurred, hiccupping and grinning at all of them, “A drinking game.”
Not really sure Karl needed any more alcohol, Logan pried the beer from his hand and replaced it with a coke and then took him over to the sofa and sat him down. “Drinking game!” He insisted loudly and now that she had caught wind of it, Iris was over at their side in a second, wide eyed and practically glowing. “Yes!” She agreed, looking like a maniac as she hopped down to sit cross legged on the table before the sofa, the half empty vodka bottle in hand and she plucked several shot glasses up off of the floor.
Juan gave a small squeak as he replied. “Drinking game?” He said, his voice higher than Iris’. NCP glowered at Karl for the suggestion – not over the fact that Karl had proposed such a game which was frequently found in irreputable taverns, but that he was introducing the sport to Juan. The poor boy and alcohol didn’t go together well. He was about to think of a reason to decline, when to his consternation, Kai nodded.
“What a good idea!” she said brightly, her flushed cheeks and high pitched giggle indicating that she’d already been at the ale, or whatever Karl, Logan or Iris called it. NCP almost managed to hold back a disparaging sigh. Almost.
Sitting them all down, taking on a strange air of organisation, Iris made sure they were all sitting in a perfect circle. “Now, I’m voting for never have I ever.” Iris said factually, which was somewhat ruined by her falling off of the arm of the sofa. Clambering back up she picked up her empty shot glass and gestured for it to be filled. She then snaked her way over Kai, and wrapped herself around her, enveloping her body as she hummed to herself, grinning and completely unconcerned by any offence she may cause.
Using Logan as a wall to serve as a support system, Karl leant on the Intel and then grasped a shot glass from the table, handing Logan back the coke who sighed and then downed it, quite adapt to downing drinks at a rapid pace. “I suppose there are worse games.” Logan sighed, picking up the shot glasses and examining it, trying to work out the alcohol that would be consumed per shot. Hiccupping Karl raised his glass to that, “Such as naked hide and seek. We’re playing that next.” Karl instructed in the best businessman manner her could considering he was almost totally pissed. “Karl, that’s not a drinking game.” Logan pointed out dryly, then was slapped on the arm and proceeded to be kissed on the cheek, although the kiss missed and hit his ear.
Kai, to NCP’s surprise, only grinned at Iris’ antics, and NCP hoped that the display of affection did not progress any further, at least, not in public. Juan was staring wide-eyed at the carpet, and NCP leaned over to pat him on the arm reassuringly. “Perhaps not…that game” he said slowly.
Taking a moment to orientate himself, Karl located the source of the criticism and raised his eyebrows. “I think you will find,” he started, his voice a slurred mess but coherent enough, “That naked hide and seek has many benefits.” He said in a very serious tone which was ruined by the childish grin that then spread on his face, “Naked Logan, for example.” HE informed him hugging the arm of the aforementioned individual beside him.
“I think Iris’ suggestion is a very, very good idea.” Kai said earnestly. NCP felt a grudging relief for her contribution. Naked Logan might be all very well for Karl, but he felt his loyalty was tied somewhere else. Not that he was prepared to say so, but even so, Karl’s suggested game would cause more than minor embarrassment. Juan squirmed awkwardly on his precarious pose on the table.
“Alright,” Karl began, his voice taking on a clarity with the enthusiasm, “Never have I ever…” He paused and tipped his head to one side as he tried to think of something he hadn’t done, which was a very narrowed list, “been attracted to the opposite sex. Gender however, yes.” Iris drank, twice for that one, perhaps to say she’d done both or just because she could and then so did Logan, although there was initial hesitation.
NCP glanced over at Juan and Kai, the latter who drank heartily with an annoyingly insolent grin, the former who sniffed at the drink cautiously before hurriedly downing it, before spluttering and grimacing at the foul taste. NCP sat stoically, hoping that nobody would notice that he hadn’t moved.
Naturally however, all three of the mutants went wide-eyed in unison, grinning simultaneously and then being the two more socially forward individuals, Iris crawled over to him, leaving Kai behind unloved, and Karl tried to join her but fell off the sofa and hit his head, dropping into a blackout. “Aww, little gay kid, welcome to the community.” Iris cooed, nuzzling his face before shifting into her default male form and kissing his cheek. “We welcome you.” Karl mumbled through his half-sleep daze, helped up by a smirking Logan. “God bless the homosexuals.” He cheered, raising an empty, smashed shot glass in the air.
NCP shifted quickly, trying to evade Iris, before realising he’d shuffled into Juan, and he sprung to his feet as though burned. His cheeks felt aflame, and he pointedly refused to look at Juan or Kai, although he could hear Kai’s high-pitched giggling.
Noting his embarrassment, hesitating and then perking up immensely, Iris handed Juan a shot and without giving a reason, instructed he drink it. She knew the powers of alcohol and repressed love oh so very well. Rolling his eyes, Logan was more than well aware of what she was doing and then Karl appeared, with oh such bad timing.
Pushing himself up so his arms were splayed across the table and then stared numbly between Juan and NCP. “Fuck already, please. There’s a spare bedroom upstairs.” He grumbled moodily, not having quite recovered from the fall. Slapping him over the back of the head Logan hushed him but the words had already been spoken and keeping Karl quiet was a difficulty, especially when he was being a sulky bitch. “What, they’re thinking about it all over the place it’s not my-“ Logan clamped his hand down over his mouth and tugged him up back onto the sofa and distracted him, with his manly ways.
NCP risked a sideways glance at Juan, who looked completely bemused. Maybe the alcohol had addled with his head already. He hadn’t caught on, obviously, thank the Light. Kai was just giggling manically. What had Karl been ranting on about? He was very obviously mistaken in his so-called telepathic powers.
Re-encompassing Kai with her now male form, Iris sung god save the queen under her breath (despite being American) and then grinned at the girl she’d captured. “Your turn now.” She smiled, cheerily.
Kai concocted a mixture of simpering and tittering, which sounded quite bizarre to NCP’s ears. “Never have I ever…” she stared wide-eyed into the distance, in deep thought. “Used someone else’s message stone” she said with wide-eyed innocence. Juan raised an eyebrow at her, shaking his head.
“Kai, I don’t even have magic. What kind of a question was that?”
Kai blinked slowly. “I see. Um…Never have I ever felt an inappropriate feelings toward my mount.” She said brightly.
Logan, Karl and Iris all stared at her for several long moments. I mean they’d heard of ferals getting it on with wild forest creatures, but this girl was entirely human and so were they. Karl just shrugged, Logan joining him as he made use of the fact that he could make Karl giggle if he licked him in the soft spot below his ear and Iris blinked at the girl she was holding. “Okay. Lesson learnt. Someone else perhaps?” She suggested, looking over at NCP and grinning, “You, go.”
NCP half-glowered at the woman/man before speaking “Never have I ever not wanted to strangle people that annoy me.” He said dryly, but with bite. He was glad to have moved off the gay topic, and wanted to convey his annoyance towards Iris.
Stretching, Karl clambered out of Logan’s lap, kissing him on the forehead before sauntering off to find NCP, sitting down corss-legged before him and looking him in the eyes. “Right young man,” He began, still too drunk to articulate correctly but pissed off enough to focus, “I shall give you a lesson on the wonderful world of the gay.”
Crawlign to the side, Karl picked up a handful of the marker pens that layed littered about from when he’d chased Logan trying to draw on him and then delicately drew a rainbow on his palm and showed it to NCP. “Nothing wrong with this. You can fuck whoever, so long as they want it and they’re capable of knowing what they want. Nothing wrong with that.”
Then in this case, the participants don’t qualify.
Relapsing back into the drunken haze of bliss, Karl poked NCP’s forehead. “Nope.” He hummed, then began singing “Love, sex and magic” by the Ciara under his breath. He didn’t like Ciara (he wasn’t that much of a stereotype) but it featured Justin Timberlake so, well, that was explanation enough. Tripping over his feet he fell back into Logan’s lap and giggled before blacking out again.
All three of Annabelle’s characters stared incredulously at Karl. Juan subconsciously started to hum the tune – badly, he hadn’t gotten much of an accurate idea from Karl, cutting off suddenly as Kai prodded him.
Staring at the unconscious Karl for a bit, unable to believe he’d bring Ciara into this, Iris shook her head and then grinned manically at Juan. “Now it’s your turn.” She purred.
Juan sat upright, not quite squeaking again but looking ready to. NCP gave another glower at Iris for making Juan feel so awkward, but Juan said in a suspiciously soprano voice “Never have I ever…strayed out of my rooms forgetting to wear garments?” His voice went up, somehow, at the end of the sentence as he looked at the others for approval.
Sharing several glances, Iris and Logan raised their eyebrows at each other, Iris flashing a bemused grin whilst Logan rolled his eyes and they both drank. “Although certainly not always by accident.” Iris mused allowed in a smug manner, whilst Logan berated her with his eyes for being proud of such a thing.
Neither NCP nor Kai moved their glasses and they both looked over at Juan. NCP shook his head slightly. Although not as bad as Kai’s proclamation, the boy had shown his innocence. Drat Karl and his ridiculous ideas. All of them.
On that note, Karl woke up. “I,” He began, raising an eyebrow and seeming perfectly normal considering he’d just passed out, “have an ingenious idea.”
Another idea????!! NCP resisted the temptation to hide under the sofa.
“Yeah, the second you say that, things start going shit-faced,” Logan drawled, half bitterly, half in amusement.
“Your mom,” Karl snapped back and then ignored him. “My ingenious idea of epic proportions is that we revert back to our twelve year old selves and play seven minutes in heaven.”
“Truly genius,” Iris praised him whilst Logan just slipped off of the sofa and slinked his arms around the purple-haired telepath, staking his claim.
“What is this game?” Chimed Kai, her eyes seemingly getting wider (how was that even possible?) and drinking from the glass she’d already filled for the previous “game”.
“I think,” Karl began, crawling back onto Logan’s lap, happily accepting the hug, “we all know who shall be starting.” In synchronisation, Iris, Logan and Kai all looked over at Juan and NCP.
“Boys,” Iris grinned wicked, winking at them, “If you would care to follow me?” She stood, and waited for them to follow foolishly.
Juan sprang to his feet without swaying. Clearly he hadn’t been drinking much. Good. Still as gullible though. For his part, NCP sat on the floor, most definitely not looking stubborn. Not stubborn…responsible. He wasn’t going to participate in Karl’s ideas, especially not after his earlier accusation.
Before NCP could complain however, Iris caught him under the arm and with unexpected great strength, yanked him upwards, despite his strength.

Oncelut
Oncelut

http://lgbtlaughs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Oh lookie here ANOTHER Meme Empty Re: Oh lookie here ANOTHER Meme

Post  Sennokazeni Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 am

Smihaaaa
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

http://sennokazeni.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 am

BAXAN-CHAN!!!!
Would you care to commence this little session of MADNESS :3 ?
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 am

Well, I've done a Kai profile. Maybe you should seperate the last meme from the rest so it's easier for my tiny brain to process?
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

http://sennokazeni.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 am

this is the one where alcohol gets involved....

NCP
Juan
Kai

Karl
Logan
Iris

With a fosters beer in hand, Karl swayed slightly and stared at everyone else, bleary-eyed. He’d reached the end of his speech about volcanoes and penises, and only Logan had been half-listening, so he needed to do something to get this party going again, so to speak. “I propose,” He slurred, hiccupping and grinning at all of them, “A drinking game.”
Not really sure Karl needed any more alcohol, Logan pried the beer from his hand and replaced it with a coke and then took him over to the sofa and sat him down. “Drinking game!” He insisted loudly and now that she had caught wind of it, Iris was over at their side in a second, wide eyed and practically glowing. “Yes!” She agreed, looking like a maniac as she hopped down to sit cross legged on the table before the sofa, the half empty vodka bottle in hand and she plucked several shot glasses up off of the floor.
Juan gave a small squeak as he replied. “Drinking game?” He said, his voice higher than Iris’. NCP glowered at Karl for the suggestion – not over the fact that Karl had proposed such a game which was frequently found in irreputable taverns, but that he was introducing the sport to Juan. The poor boy and alcohol didn’t go together well. He was about to think of a reason to decline, when to his consternation, Kai nodded.
“What a good idea!” she said brightly, her flushed cheeks and high pitched giggle indicating that she’d already been at the ale, or whatever Karl, Logan or Iris called it. NCP almost managed to hold back a disparaging sigh. Almost.
Sitting them all down, taking on a strange air of organisation, Iris made sure they were all sitting in a perfect circle. “Now, I’m voting for never have I ever.” Iris said factually, which was somewhat ruined by her falling off of the arm of the sofa. Clambering back up she picked up her empty shot glass and gestured for it to be filled. She then snaked her way over Kai, and wrapped herself around her, enveloping her body as she hummed to herself, grinning and completely unconcerned by any offence she may cause.
Using Logan as a wall to serve as a support system, Karl leant on the Intel and then grasped a shot glass from the table, handing Logan back the coke who sighed and then downed it, quite adapt to downing drinks at a rapid pace. “I suppose there are worse games.” Logan sighed, picking up the shot glasses and examining it, trying to work out the alcohol that would be consumed per shot. Hiccupping Karl raised his glass to that, “Such as naked hide and seek. We’re playing that next.” Karl instructed in the best businessman manner her could considering he was almost totally pissed. “Karl, that’s not a drinking game.” Logan pointed out dryly, then was slapped on the arm and proceeded to be kissed on the cheek, although the kiss missed and hit his ear.
Kai, to NCP’s surprise, only grinned at Iris’ antics, and NCP hoped that the display of affection did not progress any further, at least, not in public. Juan was staring wide-eyed at the carpet, and NCP leaned over to pat him on the arm reassuringly. “Perhaps not…that game” he said slowly.
Taking a moment to orientate himself, Karl located the source of the criticism and raised his eyebrows. “I think you will find,” he started, his voice a slurred mess but coherent enough, “That naked hide and seek has many benefits.” He said in a very serious tone which was ruined by the childish grin that then spread on his face, “Naked Logan, for example.” HE informed him hugging the arm of the aforementioned individual beside him.
“I think Iris’ suggestion is a very, very good idea.” Kai said earnestly. NCP felt a grudging relief for her contribution. Naked Logan might be all very well for Karl, but he felt his loyalty was tied somewhere else. Not that he was prepared to say so, but even so, Karl’s suggested game would cause more than minor embarrassment. Juan squirmed awkwardly on his precarious pose on the table.
“Alright,” Karl began, his voice taking on a clarity with the enthusiasm, “Never have I ever…” He paused and tipped his head to one side as he tried to think of something he hadn’t done, which was a very narrowed list, “been attracted to the opposite sex. Gender however, yes.” Iris drank, twice for that one, perhaps to say she’d done both or just because she could and then so did Logan, although there was initial hesitation.
NCP glanced over at Juan and Kai, the latter who drank heartily with an annoyingly insolent grin, the former who sniffed at the drink cautiously before hurriedly downing it, before spluttering and grimacing at the foul taste. NCP sat stoically, hoping that nobody would notice that he hadn’t moved.
Naturally however, all three of the mutants went wide-eyed in unison, grinning simultaneously and then being the two more socially forward individuals, Iris crawled over to him, leaving Kai behind unloved, and Karl tried to join her but fell off the sofa and hit his head, dropping into a blackout. “Aww, little gay kid, welcome to the community.” Iris cooed, nuzzling his face before shifting into her default male form and kissing his cheek. “We welcome you.” Karl mumbled through his half-sleep daze, helped up by a smirking Logan. “God bless the homosexuals.” He cheered, raising an empty, smashed shot glass in the air.
NCP shifted quickly, trying to evade Iris, before realising he’d shuffled into Juan, and he sprung to his feet as though burned. His cheeks felt aflame, and he pointedly refused to look at Juan or Kai, although he could hear Kai’s high-pitched giggling.
Noting his embarrassment, hesitating and then perking up immensely, Iris handed Juan a shot and without giving a reason, instructed he drink it. She knew the powers of alcohol and repressed love oh so very well. Rolling his eyes, Logan was more than well aware of what she was doing and then Karl appeared, with oh such bad timing.
Pushing himself up so his arms were splayed across the table and then stared numbly between Juan and NCP. “Fuck already, please. There’s a spare bedroom upstairs.” He grumbled moodily, not having quite recovered from the fall. Slapping him over the back of the head Logan hushed him but the words had already been spoken and keeping Karl quiet was a difficulty, especially when he was being a sulky bitch. “What, they’re thinking about it all over the place it’s not my-“ Logan clamped his hand down over his mouth and tugged him up back onto the sofa and distracted him, with his manly ways.
NCP risked a sideways glance at Juan, who looked completely bemused. Maybe the alcohol had addled with his head already. He hadn’t caught on, obviously, thank the Light. Kai was just giggling manically. What had Karl been ranting on about? He was very obviously mistaken in his so-called telepathic powers.
Re-encompassing Kai with her now male form, Iris sung god save the queen under her breath (despite being American) and then grinned at the girl she’d captured. “Your turn now.” She smiled, cheerily.
Kai concocted a mixture of simpering and tittering, which sounded quite bizarre to NCP’s ears. “Never have I ever…” she stared wide-eyed into the distance, in deep thought. “Used someone else’s message stone” she said with wide-eyed innocence. Juan raised an eyebrow at her, shaking his head.
“Kai, I don’t even have magic. What kind of a question was that?”
Kai blinked slowly. “I see. Um…Never have I ever felt an inappropriate feelings toward my mount.” She said brightly.
Logan, Karl and Iris all stared at her for several long moments. I mean they’d heard of ferals getting it on with wild forest creatures, but this girl was entirely human and so were they. Karl just shrugged, Logan joining him as he made use of the fact that he could make Karl giggle if he licked him in the soft spot below his ear and Iris blinked at the girl she was holding. “Okay. Lesson learnt. Someone else perhaps?” She suggested, looking over at NCP and grinning, “You, go.”
NCP half-glowered at the woman/man before speaking “Never have I ever not wanted to strangle people that annoy me.” He said dryly, but with bite. He was glad to have moved off the gay topic, and wanted to convey his annoyance towards Iris.
Stretching, Karl clambered out of Logan’s lap, kissing him on the forehead before sauntering off to find NCP, sitting down corss-legged before him and looking him in the eyes. “Right young man,” He began, still too drunk to articulate correctly but pissed off enough to focus, “I shall give you a lesson on the wonderful world of the gay.”
Crawlign to the side, Karl picked up a handful of the marker pens that layed littered about from when he’d chased Logan trying to draw on him and then delicately drew a rainbow on his palm and showed it to NCP. “Nothing wrong with this. You can fuck whoever, so long as they want it and they’re capable of knowing what they want. Nothing wrong with that.”
Then in this case, the participants don’t qualify.
Relapsing back into the drunken haze of bliss, Karl poked NCP’s forehead. “Nope.” He hummed, then began singing “Love, sex and magic” by the Ciara under his breath. He didn’t like Ciara (he wasn’t that much of a stereotype) but it featured Justin Timberlake so, well, that was explanation enough. Tripping over his feet he fell back into Logan’s lap and giggled before blacking out again.
All three of Annabelle’s characters stared incredulously at Karl. Juan subconsciously started to hum the tune – badly, he hadn’t gotten much of an accurate idea from Karl, cutting off suddenly as Kai prodded him.
Staring at the unconscious Karl for a bit, unable to believe he’d bring Ciara into this, Iris shook her head and then grinned manically at Juan. “Now it’s your turn.” She purred.
Juan sat upright, not quite squeaking again but looking ready to. NCP gave another glower at Iris for making Juan feel so awkward, but Juan said in a suspiciously soprano voice “Never have I ever…strayed out of my rooms forgetting to wear garments?” His voice went up, somehow, at the end of the sentence as he looked at the others for approval.
Sharing several glances, Iris and Logan raised their eyebrows at each other, Iris flashing a bemused grin whilst Logan rolled his eyes and they both drank. “Although certainly not always by accident.” Iris mused allowed in a smug manner, whilst Logan berated her with his eyes for being proud of such a thing.

Neither NCP nor Kai moved their glasses and they both looked over at Juan. NCP shook his head slightly. Although not as bad as Kai’s proclamation, the boy had shown his innocence. Drat Karl and his ridiculous ideas. All of them.
On that note, Karl woke up. “I,” He began, raising an eyebrow and seeming perfectly normal considering he’d just passed out, “have an ingenious idea.”
Another idea????!! NCP resisted the temptation to hide under the sofa.
“Yeah, the second you say that, things start going shit-faced,” Logan drawled, half bitterly, half in amusement.
“Your mom,” Karl snapped back and then ignored him. “My ingenious idea of epic proportions is that we revert back to our twelve year old selves and play seven minutes in heaven.”
“Truly genius,” Iris praised him whilst Logan just slipped off of the sofa and slinked his arms around the purple-haired telepath, staking his claim.
“What is this game?” Chimed Kai, her eyes seemingly getting wider (how was that even possible?) and drinking from the glass she’d already filled for the previous “game”.
“I think,” Karl began, crawling back onto Logan’s lap, happily accepting the hug, “we all know who shall be starting.” In synchronisation, Iris, Logan and Kai all looked over at Juan and NCP.
“Boys,” Iris grinned wicked, winking at them, “If you would care to follow me?” She stood, and waited for them to follow foolishly.
Juan sprang to his feet without swaying. Clearly he hadn’t been drinking much. Good. Still as gullible though. For his part, NCP sat on the floor, most definitely not looking stubborn. Not stubborn…responsible. He wasn’t going to participate in Karl’s ideas, especially not after his earlier accusation.
Before NCP could complain however, Iris caught him under the arm and with unexpected great strength, yanked him upwards, despite his strength.
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 am

Of course now I start noticing all my own typos... *jumps off the grammar nazi cliff*
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down