Charactersunited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni

2 posters

Go down

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni Empty WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni

Post  Sennokazeni Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:41 am

Apparently they're adults now.  Well they were adults when they turned 18, but this a new stage of, well, adultiness.

University, uni, college, whatever the fuck you want to call it.  The precious kittens have arrived there.  And now they have life as a student to contend with.  Which is hella fun/traumatic.  Let's see how they get on

Um, yeah.

This was the most imaginative introduction of the history of intros. But at the mo I'm procrastinating as I have some revision to do. So...

Character skeleton (because let's face it, this is the most fun bit) add/omit stuff to taste.  It will look familiar as I copied your "skeloton of super doom/death? from the depths of time.  I've added a few (not very many) bits.
Name:
Sexual/romantic preferences:

Here.  Here is the unviersity bit:
University course (include subject and degree level):
Favourite course-related clothing Razz :
Least favourite course-related clothing:
Type of school they went to before:
What they're most likely to be cooking in the kitchen:
What time they're likely to be cooking this thing:
Probability of setting off the fire alarm:
What they'll order from the bar during freshers events.  Every. time.:
Heavy/lightweight:
How often/at what time they do their laundry:
Probability they will lose their keycard to their student accommodation and have to be let in:
Number of days they will let their milk go out of date before either chugging it or chucking it:
Tea/coffee?:
Apple/windows?:
Pen and paper/computer during lectures:
Drinking game of choice:

Height:
Build type:
Birth marks/tattoos:
Left-handed/right-handed?:
Dress sense:
Hair style/colour:
Skin type:
Other appearance:
History:
Family:
Class:

Personality:
Reasons for personal traits:
Interests:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Weapon(s) of choice:
Powers:
Other:

Education:
Morals:
Philosophies:
Conflicts:

Other:
Favourite colour -___________-:
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

http://sennokazeni.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni Empty Re: WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni

Post  Sennokazeni Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:14 am

MEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLL
I'm not actually dying to do this rp I just wanted to bring the kittens out of the cabinet to play with. That sounded creepier than intended.

Name: Maishana Yes. That's me. Wait, what are you doing? One of those role-play things? Don't you have better things to be doing with your time?
Race: The ethnically ambiguous race that is Kai-land-ish (probably equates to maybe around Mediterranean area? idk)
Sexual Orientation: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCE Calm down bro
Sexual/romantic preferences: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRO Seriously

Here. Here is the university bit: woo What.
University course (include subject and degree level): Political history, masters Is there sword-fighting involved in this?
Favourite course-related clothing Razz : Idek what history students wear but I'm going to say archaeology is involved and I'll say the outfits for that must be pretty darn fancy God you're hopeless
Least favourite course-related clothing: Those really old-fashioned annoying fancy things you have to wear for exams. Honestly. Yeah probably, I mean why are they even still a thing
Type of school they went to before: Did bachelors at the same university and anything that she doesn't know about the place isn't worth knowing. Number of windows on the main campus building? 284 - that's counting the small ones in the toilets. Previously went to your average comprehensive
What they're most likely to be cooking in the kitchen: Something not too adventurous, but nutritious/edible nonetheless. dude pasta is good with anything, like, at least I try?
What time they're likely to be cooking this thing: 6, to be eaten at 7
Probability of setting off the fire alarm: Minimal - 5% max Oh well, that's kind of you
What they'll order from the bar during freshers events. Every. time.: a vodka shot. because there's no use in messing around
Heavy/lightweight: Medium-heavy.
Drunken habits: Speaking Russian. I can speak russian now?
How often/at what time they do their laundry: About once a week, usually early sunday morning.
Probability they will lose their keycard to their student accommodation and have to be let in: Low
Number of days they will let their milk go out of date before either chugging it or chucking it: Unlikely that she's let milk go out of date, but a few days, after which point it will be consumed.
Tea/coffee?: Coffee
Apple/windows?: Windows
Pen and paper/computer during lectures: Computer
Drinking game of choice: Ring of fire

Height: 5'7
Build type: Probably athletic. (Fuck you Maishana, you probably do exercise. Ew)
Birth marks/tattoos: Probably a tattoo somwhere. Who knows? I know.
Left-handed/right-handed?: LEFTIE
Dress sense: Practical, and comfortable. Occaisionally breaks out the fandom clothes
Hair style/colour: Naturally has black hair, which is very short, but is nearly always wearing a dark wig which looks normal.
Skin type: Olive
Other appearance: Dark blue eyes
History:
Family:
Class:

Personality:
Reasons for personal traits:
Interests:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Weapon(s) of choice:
Powers:
Other:

Education:
Morals:
Philosophies:
Conflicts:

Other:
Favourite colour -___________-:

ugh, you're going to lose interest and say you'll finish this later, right?
Yes? That is what I intend to do?
Ha. You will probbably neglect this for the next few montths until you have a deadline and then you will return to it..
Shut up Maishana.

You're back?How long has this been? What are you procrastinating from this time?
Honestly Maishana you should be glad you're getting at least some sort of character development here.
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

http://sennokazeni.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni Empty WIP

Post  Oncelut Thu May 19, 2016 8:05 am

Name: Karl Werk werk werk werk werk
Race: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE Mutant human
Sexual Orientation: Really fucking gaaaaay Homosexual
Sexual/romantic preferences: Biromantic but in denial A fine as hell booty and greek god physique

Here.  Here is the unviersity bit:
University course (include subject and degree level): Classics (+ Greek)
Favourite course-related clothing Razz : Wut
Least favourite course-related clothing: Wut Wut Wut
Type of school they went to before: Trashy inner city one
What they're most likely to be cooking in the kitchen: Reheating takeout
What time they're likely to be cooking this thing: Actual food
Probability of setting off the fire alarm: 110%
What they'll order from the bar during freshers events.  Every. time.: Tequila. Or Mount Gay.
Heavy/lightweight: Heavy weight due to habit
How often/at what time they do their laundry: That's my booty call for the night/weekend's job
Probability they will lose their keycard to their student accommodation and have to be let in: Lost it the first night. Gets his bitches to let him in every time.
Number of days they will let their milk go out of date before either chugging it or chucking it: When you're hungover it all tastes the same.
Tea/coffee?: Coffee. Lots of
Apple/windows?: Wash your mouth out. Windows, ofc.
Pen and paper/computer during lectures: *laughs hysterically* Oh christ. You actually think I'll attend lectures. That's so cute.
Drinking game of choice: Movie marathons.

Height: 5 ft 7 inches
Build type: ectomorph
Birth marks/tattoos: A couple of gaming tatts
Left-handed/right-handed?: Left
Dress sense: Nerd culture homage / flamboyant
Hair style/colour: Purple.
Skin type: Pale as a twilight vampire
Other appearance:
History: Gay
Family: Straight
Class: Gay

Personality: Gay
Reasons for personal traits: Gay
Dislikes: Straight
Interests: Gay
Weaknesses: Gay and Straight
Strengths: Being Gay
Weapon(s) of choice: Gay
Powers: Gay
Other: Gay?

Education: Gay
Morals: Gay
Philosophies: Gay
Conflicts: Bi?

Other: ... gay
Favourite colour -___________-: Gay
Oncelut
Oncelut

http://lgbtlaughs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni Empty Re: WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE ~ letting the kittens lose in college/uni

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum