Charactersunited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocolypse

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocolypse Empty Zombie Apocolypse

Post  Oncelut Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:29 am

For the inner rage-demon, trigger-happy maniac we all have dwelling unstably within us Smile
Cheerfully based on something I signed up for that NEVER HAPPENED *heartbroken sobs* a few years back so I can assure you the originality, but also the basis, are questionable. Also loosely based on a web-comic Smile Erin hated it. Totally haven't held a grudge about that fact. No...
Okay I've stopped talking to myself now

ACTUAL ROLEPLAY

Back Story (dull, satirical and boring, I advise you skip)
Welcome to the United States of America, where we have something of a problem with teenagers becoming mindless drones.

Turns out conspiracy theories were true; video games were turning teens and young adults who still lived in their parents' basement into zombies. Give those conspiracy theorists a big ol' gold star, because they really deserve it. Of course, now they're more likely to appreciate a bottle of water, a square meal or a gun to defend themselves with, but at least that gold star will make them feel special, and hey, who knows, if they're feeling creative maybe they can off themselves with the point needle part of it if it's a badge. The end of the world has inspired a lot of creative gore like that.

I would love to tell you the science behind how video games turned people into zombies, but it involves physics and I've given up on that, so let's just say that since people don't play video games any more, you don't need to worry about it. Now all the adventure and surrealism you're going to need it right outside your front door. Aren't you a lucky one. England is fine by the way; turns out tea was an antidote so they're all just fine. It's just America, land of the free; the rest of the world has boxed us in here, sealed us off from everyone else so the infection can't spread. Contact with the outer world was lost two years ago.

The infection broke out 2016, May 13th (Yes, it was a Friday the 13th, I checked) in Los Angeles, because only a city named the city of angels would be capable of the irony of spawning a race of mindlessly violent hell-spawn. One thirty something year old man with a beer gut and a skin condition finally got pushed too far after having been playing My Little Pony; the video game for 92 hours straight and the mutation occurred over the period of an hour. The entire city was in flames within a week. America was declared beyond the help of other world countries by June the 6th (Happy birthday to me...) and the possibility of nuking it was ruled out when it was suggested this would not effect the zombies in the slightest, in terms of radiation at least.

By December, communication and aid had been severed by the allies, and half the population of the greatest world power had been turned into mindless drones; so really it wasn't much different to before, except instead of the usual stoner munchies they had a worrying craving for human flesh and brains.

God bless America, after all they did invent the confectionery called "twinkies" which is branded with a naked cowboy riding a phallic object. I rest my case.

Facts (yeah, sorry, you gotta actually read this part because technicalities)

LET ME BREAK DIS DOWN FOR YOU

"States" of infection
  1. Zombie: no longer capable of "humanity", a member of the undead, ACTIVE
  2. Dormant: A human who carries the infection, but is not yet a Zombie. When they die, they will become reanimated after a few minutes as one of the living dead, unless their body is burnt/their skull is bashed in
  3. Uninfected: Someone who is completely free of any traces of the infection. These bitches are advised to steer well clear of those who are infected with the dormant

Infection
The infection can be spread in numerous ways, thus I shall be a decent human and list them in an attractive bullet-point style:
  1. Via a "bite" from an infected zombie (this will also usually kill you, so you'll end up actively infected quickly)
  2. From the sharing of any liquids between your person and a zombie, i.e. in-taking its blood/saliva or its fluids entering in gashes in your skin (dormant until person is killed)
  3. From the sharing of any liquids between your person and anyone with the infection, whether it is dormant or active. (again dormant until activated)
  4. It is unknown whether or not scratching can also spread the infection. Best keep clear all the same (as if you hadn't worked that one out already)

Killing a Zombie
Whilst where is some debate in the matter, there are three generally accepted guaranteed ways of killing a zombie, properly this time:
  1. Bashing in the skull so the brain is no longer whole
  2. Decapitation
  3. Burning
  4. (Anything removing the head is generally accepted. Even if the body is without its limbs, zombies have been known to still nibble the ankles of unwise passer-bys. Mmm. Ankles.)

FILTHY HOOMANS and their current state
Most humans currently live in "camps", which are barricaded areas of gathered survivors, supposedly "zombie free". Here, the tensions between those infected with the dormant state of zombification and those who are "pure" often run high and those infected are treated generally like crap. It is also the job of the already infected to go out and risk their lives in zombie infected areas to gather food, as well as those infection-free members who volunteer and are good fighters. Most infected humans do not have a choice in their status as food hunters, as it's often a choice between that life-style or getting kicked out of the camps anyway. Contact between those who are infected and those who are not is extremely frowned upon and it's not unknown for relatives to shoot the infected if they are caught talking to their loved ones. They resided in different areas on the camp and are generally segregated. Yay for apocalypse racism (or is this diseasism?).
Guns, ammunition, food and even water supplies are in high demand for the humans. Distribution and general politics are managed differently between camps, or they even have a split system that can either be diplomatic politics (i.e. the "voice of the people" dictates what goes on -this tends to break down rather rapidly during periods of zombie attacks however-) and military enforcement, which is efficient but not so fun if you're infected, because they will treat you like scum.
As for the rest, make it up. IMAGINATION TIMES YAAAAAY.

You think it's over now? Lol no. THERE IS MORE. AND THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BIT SO MWUHAHAHAHA.

ZOMBIE CLASSIFICATION (In accordance to the official apocalypse survival hand-guide, written by the valiant zombie Fighter Chazz Micheal Micheals)
Zombie Apocolypse ZOMBIEHORDE
"The Horde"
You fantastically average run in the mill, slow-moving Zombies. Fairly harmless in that they're easy to outrun, have no intelligence whatsoever and are blind, so they are easily distracted with noise. They do however travel in vast numbers and can easily overwhelm loners who travel without someone else to lead them away.

(Can find a decent image except the one I'm ripping off so instead have magical description)
"The Berserker"
Berserkers are not your lovely docile, casual "I might eat your brains if you get too close" zombies. They are more the active types, the types who were probably sport and gun maniacs back when they were humans. You want proof? They can run.
They can run and they can fight. With a menacing sort of aggression considering they're supposed to be dead, they will actively chase any target they can find. They have poor eyesight, but can see close range and are just as fast as humans and unusually strong. They are still slow at fighting, but pose a threat to anyone they encounter. Do not approach under any circumstances. You can tell a berserker from its appearance: They have red glowing eyes; it is rumoured that looking into these eyes can lull the victim into a trance in which they are paralysed, but no one has survived to confirm this fact.

"The Siren"
Not exactly in possession of a lovely singing voice, these zombies are however verbal, and quite strongly. They're much rarer than most types of zombies, and are visually indistinct from their horde companions, however tale-tale sings include that they tend to walk around with their mouths agape (but then so do most zombies so have fun being paranoid) and before demonstrating their beautiful voices, they will often stop walking and start rocking back and forth, preparing themselves. Once they start howling (a piercing screech), their noise can induce vomiting, fits and paralysis, the severity of which is effected by distance from the source. It is impossible to block this noise using solely your hands at close range, however some ear-plugs have proven effective; these are however dangerous for not being able to hear those sneaking up on you...

"The Hunter"
Also known as the "you're totally fucked" zombie. Stealthy, intelligent and fast, the hunter is the god-modding Zombie essentially. They're not strong exactly, but they are talented at sneaking up on people and appearing and striking when least expectant. They will often acquire one target and then track it for as long as it takes to find a correct scenario to take them out. The most dangerous type of zombie known to classification; thankfully also the least common.

"The Mercy"
D'aww, the feelsy zombies. These zombies are described as being almost human. They have not been reported to actually attack humans, instead they drift around. When they find the dying, they sit over and watch them, often cradling them and singing. They are not however classified as "safe" and should be treated with caution as they are faster than your average horde, and they also have a tendency to sing. This song can be heard from miles away, but in close proximity it is known to induce drowsiness and a false sense of security. Whether this is "intentional" on the zombie's behalf is unknown.

More zombie "classes" may well exist but have yet to be studied in depth. (aka feel welcome to make up your own you creative bastards)

...Dare I say I am done?
I think I may well be.
Please drop your characters off at the roleplay adoption centre located below this post, and please also state their current condition (aka infected or not?) their weapons of choice and anything else you wish to detail, such as their attitudes towards the fact that you're forcing them into a living hell.

I am so done.

Last edited by Oncelut on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Oncelut
Oncelut

http://lgbtlaughs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocolypse Empty Re: Zombie Apocolypse

Post  Sennokazeni Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 am

Oncelut wrote:
Infection
The infection can be spread in numerous ways, thus I shall be a decent human and list them in an attractive bullet-point style:
  1. Via a "bite" from an infected zombie (this will also usually kill you, so you'll end up actively infected quickly)
  2. From the sharing of any liquids between your person and a zombie, i.e. in-taking it's blood/saliva or it's fluids entering in gashes in your skin (dormant until person is killed)

Killing a Zombie

3. (Anything removing the head is generally accepted. Even if the body is without it's limbs, zombies have been known to still nibble the ankles of unwise passer-bys. Mmm. Ankles.)

Please change those "it's" to "its"
Merci beaucoup, au revoir.
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

http://sennokazeni.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:40 am

You're kidding me, you're proof reading this crazy before I've even finished I- this is part troll, expect no quality of sorts in these lands fair traveller. Also Lies. Mewl. Mewl mewl. and hallo Smile
But danke anywayz
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 am

As I'm making new charries, do I need to do one of those pointless yet vaguely amusing character profiles of super-death?
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 am

Okay, since Annabelle wanted this (and I RHELLEH LURVE DOIN THEZE)

(feel free to omit any sections you cannot honestly be bothered to do):

Twisted Evil LONG version: (feel free to add whatever you like :3)

Name:
Sexual orientation:
Relationships:
Infected?:
Current occupation:
Ambitions:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapon of choice:
Fighting style/nature:
Political views:
Attitude towards the infected/the militarised government:
Specialities/skills:
How they’ve survived thus far:
Other:
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:50 am

sexy characterness:

Dr. Dierk H. Strauss
Sex/Preferred Gender: Male
Sexual orientation: Heteroromantic asexual
Relationships: ... *awkward fidget*
Infected?: Yes (This fact is not common knowledge to the public, but is known to the militant government)
Current occupation: Respected scientist and camp doctor, a useful source for all advice scientific or mechanical.
Ambitions: Find a successful cure for "zombism" (which is hilariously auto-corrected by my computer to "yobbism" which says things about society's attitudes to youth)
Appearance: Has an awkward, gangly appearance with a large nose, very strong features and a very angular jaw with a slight overbite with dark eyes and oiled black hair that is combed back and plentiful for his age. Sallow skinned with as clean shaven a jaw as can be managed in these difficult times, he wears his old lab coat from his job prior to the apocalypse which is a little singed on the breast pocket but it otherwise in pristine condition, albeit age has turned it a rather greyish colour. He constantly wears horn-rimmed glasses with a mottled brown frame, but upon close surgical and mechanical work he has a steam-punk like attachment that fits over the right eyepiece of his glasses and allows him to "zoom in". Underneath his lab-coat he wears a simple green v-neck sweater and a matted shirt, pulled down over formal brown suit trousers. He simultaneously looks young and old for his age, with a neat, primped air that borders of seeming childishly prudish, with a high nasally voice that doesn't match his masculine appearance, but he also has a very strong upper body build and dresses like an old man, wearing loafers. Overall, he has a rather foppishly insecure air about him and has a nervous twitch in his left eye.
Personality: Fidgety and nervous, he is paranoid bordering on obsessive and expects everyone to respect this fact and spill personal information accordingly, although otherwise he is the opposite of nosy and would much prefer people kept their own business to themselves. He's very sour about people generally and can be very crabby when people provoke or tease him. He has a short-temper, snaps easily but is very internalised and is bordering on autistic. Towards his work however he's a great optimist as well as a workaholic and he much prefers the company of his work and projects to other people. When working with people, he focuses greatly on the injury or problem and treats people as objects as such, often coming off as callous and harsh, or blunt and disinterested.
Towards people he feels comfortable around (which are far and few) he is far more awkward and withdrawn, a lot quieter rather than judgemental and snappy. His affection is often difficult to express and he does not handle relationships well. As an asexual heteroromantic, sexual advances make him hugely uncomfortable and he often "freaks out" and will immediately shove them off. His romantic feeling are often kept to himself, or expressed badly as he'll try to be "nice" and often end up resenting the person he loves for it. Would much prefer to be aromatic as well.
History: *Cue a delightfully generic back-story* Was fantastically nerdy as a kid, bullied colourfully but he internalised it and withdrew from the world and instead studied and learned obsessively, supposedly as a form of escape. He was a beautiful geek, deeply into fantasy literature and the sciences and engineering. True, he graduated Harvard university top of his class, but had no friends and had been on one relationship (that had ended disastrously) and had been given a restraining order for stalking one other girl he liked. Suffering form depression, he dropped out of working entirely despite now being a qualified doctor both medically and of engineering and instead took to preforming "projects" in his mother's basement, since his mother had by this point become a house-bound recluse so she happily took him in as some company. His father died when he was 12 from cancer. The "Project" phase lasted eight years until he was 31, and by the time he'd emerged every company who'd had a potential interest in him had forgotten him entirely. He worked in a repairs shop for the following two years, was fired for anticoscial behaviour towards customers and co-workers and then went to work in a pet clinic, where he lasted six months. He drifted around several vaguely science-y/tech. jobs for the following years until the apocalypse struck, when he eventually found himself in a camp with no doctor and he found his calling and set up his workshop there. He had by this time however received several arm bites from members of a horde during his time roaming, trying to find a camp. These scars are covered by his clothing. He was accepted into the "uninfected" area of the camp anyway however under the conditions that he treated those without the virus, and his workshop bridges the gap between the two encampments and is the only gap in the fencing between the two. It consists of an upstairs mechanical worshop which has two other members working in it, but he runs the ground floor health clinic. The basement is off limits to the public, who know it as "storage". It is in fact being used for Dierk's own special project...
Weapon of choice: Disdains violence and would be shit at it anyway. When roaming, he did however prove to be a very... lively fighter, screaming his head off whilst attacking them with whatever he had on hand; this was not very dignified in anyway.
Fighting style/nature: Panics the fuck out.
Political views: Fine with the infected being used and abused, just so long as he's allowed to maintain his clinic and is left alone... is certainly not a humanitarian, is perfectly happy with other people taking care of things and favours order. Has little mercy for people, and is very much a "save myself" kind of person.
Attitude towards the infected/the militarised government: Is infected, but aims to cure that. A little unsure about the safety of having a camp full of potential zombies to his east but... as for the government, so long as they keep the order and the peace and don't bother him, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
Specialities/skills: Intelligence, scientific, mechanical and medical knowledge. Can be extremely violent and neurotic when provoked...
How they've survived thus far: By being a paranoid, intelligent bastard.
Other: Unlikely to sympathise with any rebels... but helps the un/infected equally in terms of medication, as is the terms of his lodging in the camp and his access to materials and other non-infected benefits.

Jonathan Crusader
Sex/Preferred Gender: Male
Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Relationships: Member of Jay's little group of sexy rebels :3
Infected?: Yurp
Current occupation: Being the government's bitch, going out fighting and getting food and shit. Helps out in bakery when in camp.
Ambitions: Social and political freedom, escaping from the zombie infection i.e. moving country.
Appearance: Freckled ginger bastard Smile Lanky, very tall at 6 foot 3", he has a very odd looking body with arms and legs that seem far too big for his body. His hair almost makes up for this since it creates the illusion that his head fits, as it's wild and sticks out all over the place, adding a good few centimetres to his height; it's not curly per-say, but it's too long and defies gravity to well not to be wavy, is very wry and spry. He has incredibly pale skin, with auburn freckles sprinkled all over his face, arms and back. When out on government assignments, he dresses in a brown leather jack, a red T-shirt and jeans, tucked into mid-knee combat boots, with a utility boot slung loosely around his hips, he also ties his hair back into a itsy-bitsy ponytail on the top of the back of his head.
Facially, he has a long face with large, sticky-out ears which each have three silver rings in the tops of them, a prominent nose and a default sleepy expression. He has a very wide smile which is prone to crooked, lazy grins and has deep-sunken blue eyes. He somewhat resembles a dog.
Personality: He's incredibly laid-back most of the time, with a casual passiveness towards people; if you try to get angry at him he'll only make you more angry because as a general rule he completely disregards any criticism and just brushes it off. (He would make NCP and the rest of your casual characters proud) He often seems a fairly cheery person to be around, although his humour is heavily satirical and he is in fact a great "realist" and isn't much one for white lies, painting things with a rose-tint or for indulging people's insecurities (Dierk hates him). He smiles toothily a lot whilst casually reeling off incredibly depressing and surprisingly insightful comments and speeches. He's fairly fond of his own voice and can talk for anything, but has his quiet moments when appropriate. He can be irritating unless you're used to him and takes some getting used to, but he has a rather dry charisma. He can be a little hot-headed and temperamental when riled up/passionate, especially around government operatives or zombies. Has a bit of a violent streak against the undead, but then he understandably despises them.
Back at camp he's far more reserved and is careful around the government, but despises them and is often subtly rude to them, and indulges mocking them with his intelligence out of sheer arrogance and spite. He does however enjoy cooking and is comfortable with that as an occupation; he is often more gentle and friendly when his life isn't in constant peril.
History: Was a fairly average student academically as he squandered all free time on social or sports events and wasn't a very serious student, as he had little desire beyond inheriting his mother's bakery. He was the "star player" on the baseball team and a valued player in both football and the track team; fairly into sports although he wasn't exactly an "enthusiast" but his natural athleticism and the fact that his dad was a running coach meant he excelled in the naturally. He dropped out of school at the age of seventeen to start helping his mother out as a full time employee and also took night-courses in art at the local community college. Was a general pusher of the "free-love" movement and an LGBT activist before the whole zombie take over thing, which didn't seem to favour rainbows as it was hard to get your hands on the dyes required...
Weapon of choice: Baseball bat (clipped onto utility belt)
Fighting style/nature: Self-confident in his fighting, he's quite a clean fighter and is strong in his movements. Is mainly a "solo" player and gets a little too caught up in smashing in the heads of zombies... Is unlikely to notice that you're in trouble unless he cares enough about you or you manage to get his attention. He is well versed in the exercise of slaughtering zombies and thus knows by now to wear ear plugs when involved in fights with large groups of zombies, so good luck calling out to him when you're getting chewed on...
Political views: Liberal anarchist; believes strongly in freedom of the individual and equal treatment.
Attitude towards the infected/the militarised government: Despises the militant government and sees them as tyrants, believes infected should be treated equally, although agrees with murdering them once they've "turned" (shit's turning into twilight..)
Specialities/skills: Is a bloody good cook and a strong, independent fighter. Is also a bit of a smart-arse, but this causes much more trouble than help.
How they've survived thus far: Bad-ass fighter & strong as well as not being a total idiot, fairly zombie-streetwise. Has been an infected zombie fighter since he arrived at the camp only a few months into the infection.
Other: Likes sleeping on people. They're warm, and sometimes they're fluffy.

To be done when I have the effort/ "Muse"
Sexual orientation:
Relationships:
Infected?:
Current occupation:
Ambitions:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapon of choice:
Fighting style/nature:
Political views:
Specialities/skills:
How they've survived thus far:
Other:

Last edited by Oncelut on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 am

Decided to go for an different opproach to this...interview the OC.  I get to talk to my OC *fangirl*
I didn't get very far, but I have to go and eat now.

Q:So, what's you name, OC?
A: Call me Jay
Q: "Call you"?  So that's not your real name?
A: Since when have you found an troubled OC who kept their birth name?  My parents were cruel.  I'm not disclosing what they originally named me.
Q: Not even just a hint? Or even-
A: No.

Q: And you are...how old?
A:  I have better things to do than keep track of how many years old I am.
Q:  Surely you must have some sort of idea?
A: Um...somewhere between twenty and thirty, I guess.  Pretty sure I was around twenty when the whole zombie-thing went down. Twenty-five?

Q:  The character skeleton says "Sex/Preferred Gender".  You look pretty male to me, but I thought Id just confi-
A:  Your assumption is correct.

Q: And now..."Sexual orientation"?
A: This character selection is getting pretty personal.
Q: Don't look at me, I didn't write it.
A: And yet you're endorsing it.
Q: Erm, yes.  But I do need to know about you if I'm going to write about you.
A: I suppose something in your mind makes this thought process valid.

Relationships:
Q: And next up is relationships!
A: I'm not saying anything about -
Q: Let's start with platonic relationships, huh? So, who are your friends here?
A: *relaxing somewhat* Well, I actually met Johnny when I was in a group separate from the camps. Nearly took his head off, to be honest - wasn't expecting anyone to be around that area. After [pause] ... after joining the camp, we ended up being on a lot of outings together. The group we're in tends to change quite frequently, infected have a bad habit of dying or requesting being put into some sort of labour that doesn't require them risking their necks to some zombie love bites. Not that camp labour is really any better. What was I saying? Oh, yes. So we get to kill lots of zombies together. Team building, I guess *deprecating laugh* We've saved each other's asses pretty often. Drives me nuts occasionally. More than occasionally.
Q: And any romance in your life?
A: What? Do I look like I have time for that?
Q: *Heavy hinting and pointed staring* Not even any budding romances? Any crushes?
A: [color=blue]*flatly* No.

An aside from the all-knowing creator of our wonderful rugged elegance, as he definitely doesn't seem to be disclosing this at any point, the orientation or relationships, it will just hav to be revealed by myself rather than from him. Ah well. He's too mysterious to spill the beans himself!

Q: Are you one of the infected?
A: Why don't I bite you, then kill you and we'll find out.
Q: Ah, no thanks.

Q: Current occupation?
A:  What is this, a college interview?  I'm bloody infected -
Q: -Well, that answers the earlier queston-
A: -so I'm out every day collecting stuff for the uninfected and occasionally bashing the brains of the odd zombie we meet.

Q: Ambitions?  Hopes?  Dreams?
A: My ambition is to live for as long as I can.  Not much more an infected can wish for.  Aside from an antidote.

Appearance:  Tall and imposing, Jay looks every inch the bamf from every movie you've every come across.  His unkempt dark hair gives him an air off ruffled toughness, and he's often covered in dust, mud or zombie blood.  His are almost feminine, tilted ever so slightly and a striking shade of green colour, but the elegant effect is marred (and yet somewhat intensified) but the haggard shadows lining his face.

Personality:  3 years of living in a zombie infested America is enough to make anyone a cynical trigger-happy maniac, so Jay's done quite well so far.  

History:  
Jay did a a lot of roaming in a small group for the first year of the apocalypse, taking note of, but mostly avoiding camps that they came across.  They prided themselves on their independance and extensive knowledge of the zombies (coming from on the job learning), but the day came, inevitably, when the zombies go the better of them.  Jay had returned from a scouting mission to discover the majority of his group had been discovered, infected and then killed, making them join the ranks of those who they had boasted about killing not hours before.  Jay, outnumbered and reluctant to kill his previous friends, did the sensible thing and fled.  Unfortunately, the zombie-hunting humans made pretty good human-hunting zombies.  Jay managed to escape, but not wihtout becoming infected.
I've only myself to blame for that.  If I'd only noticed something was wrong...
(Naww Jay.  *pats on head*)

Weapon of choice:
A: A gun would be nice.  But we don't get guns, so anything that I can get hold of really.
Fighting style/nature:
Political views:  He knows that nothing will change, so there's no point in complaining.  It doesn't mean he likes the system.
It would be nice if we weren't picked on.  But that's wishful thinking

A: Sod the government.  The infected don't stop being human.
Specialities/skills:
A: Staying alive
How they've survived thus far:
A: I have no idea.
Other:

Last edited by Sennokazeni on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:18 am

This is truly beautiful *fangirls too*. Just a heads up, Jonathan is going to be all over this sexy piece of rugged elegance xD
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:24 am

Jay's my godmod in beauty and epicness. I hope you don't mind.
Actually, I think I'm in love with Jay. Please excuse me as I fangirl some more. The best thing? I have complete control over him *evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Will continue at some point in the near future. When I'm not fangirling. Well, when I'm fangirling less.
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 am

A love like this won't get any less- only more obsessive and creepy until you have a little doll hand-made of him and you sit in a corner stroking it saying "my preciousssss"

:3 I'll totally be there for you when the intervention is needed. So long as you beat Erin and put bros before hoes Razz
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 am

Recently established facts:
-It's 3(ish) years into the apocalypse
-"zombie type" that a person becomes correlates to who and what they were as a human.
-Jay totally sidestepped the sexuality question.

-For "side-characters" (i.e. others on zombie hunt/military members) anyone can control them and make up who and what they are like Smile

Well, dramatic startings have just ended up as Jonathan trolling, but then zombies make everything dramatic so ohohoho.

Jonathan had a rather spectacular ability to make lots and lots of noise, so much so that people were beginning to think he did it on purpose. This impression was only aided when he clambered out of the house -of which he had just collapsed the roof and upper floor by clambering in places that low maintenance and age hadn't helped keep stable- grinning to the rest of the gathered supplies retrieval team, before shrugging and passing the whole scenario off with a rather casual "whoops". Before, they had been travelling through the wastelands of the small town that lay just beyond the outskirts of the camp in relative silent, simple chit-chat being the loudest noise audible. Jonathan's little incident however had sounded like a heard of elephants crashing through the town, the noise echoing off the buildings to it only swelled further.

Not a moment later, the wordless shriek, wails and groans of zombies could be heard a little way off in the distance as their intact hearing picked up on this. Somewhat resembling a Cheshire cat, Jonathan just smiled cheerfully back at the rest of his team when they shot him accusing glares, and swung his baseball bat around in some fanciful circles a few times. "At least now we know that they're here too, and where they are," he pointed out with a calm confidence that would perhaps fool the more gullible of individuals into thinking this was all on purpose, and confirm it for those who knew him too well. Rolling Eyes
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 am

"Because one day, we'll find somewhere in this country that isn't crawling with zombies," Jay said sarcastically, not even bothering to roll his eyes.  He had known that at some point Johnny would made some sort of destructive move that would summon the zombies left, right and center, so when Johnny had headed off into the building, Jay had left him to it.  The street outside the now collapsed building was relatively narrow, and the walls of the bulidings on either side had degnenerated enough to show through the sturdier framwork, a perfect climbing escape route if it was needed.  True, zombies could climb, but they had to spend some time realising that they actually had to do so.  By then their quarry would be long gone.
All the same, he reflected as the sound of crazed zombies drew gradually closer, it would've been nice to have a quiet outing for once.

Last edited by Sennokazeni on Wed May 07, 2014 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to make the font blue...)
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 am

Noting the grim sort of disappointment Jay seemed to be showing, Jonathan calmly swaggered (yes, swaggered is the word for this kind of fabulously douche-baggy movement) up to his side and threw an arm around him casually, never having had much regard for people and their personal space. "Honestly Jay, it's as if you don't want to smash some zombie brains," he sighed in mock exasperation, shaking his head whilst easily grinning at the male he had trapped with his arm.

Over at the left hand side of the street, the first rows of the horde began to spill over, a good twenty or so zombies piling their way over the street to come and investigate the source of the noise, although "Johnny" severely doubted investigated would be the correct term; the undead were hardly the detective type, unless you got yourself caught in with a hunter, but then you were fucked anyway, unless you were some sort of mysterious enigma such as Jay, but then no one was Jay, so it was safe to say that everyone else was indeed screwed in that event. Still, these were just your basic hoard zombies. Three years had meant that his old reactions of terror and grim fear were now a more manic excitement, which was the only way to cope.
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 am

Jay, now used to Johnny's antics (one had to adjust pretty quickly to put up with him), raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't summon the energy to feel annoyed at the fact that he had to give disparaging looks up at Johnny. The boy was a beanpole and no mistake. Intead, he permitted a ghost of grin before stepping neatly out of Johnny's clutches so he could reach for the meat cleaver fastened to the side of his rucksack. The weapon ("crap, unbalanced and useless in any situation other than a zombie apocaplyse") had been picked up in an abandoned butcher's, and despite his constant complaining about it, had saved his neck in a few sticky situations. He also had a second short knife, useless at taking off zombie's heads but good at hamstringing them and rendering them nearly immobile.
"Only hoardes? Boring."
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 am

Whilst Jonathan made as a rather theatrical mewling noise at the loss of his hold on his shorter (a fact he revelled in nearly as much as Jay despaired at) counterpart, he quickly picked up the swing of slipping into slaughtering zombies, an art he'd become rather relaxed in, over the course of three years. Death was always a possibility, but by now it was so constantly prominent it was easily ignored. "Ah yes, but with hordes you always tend to get little presents buried within them," he reminded Jay cheerily, "welcome to the zombie apocalypse version of Christmas."
Gathered with them that day were three others, one a plump teenage girl who had the unstable mannerisms of a psychologically disturbed zombie-murder, the other two rather underwhelming in their appearance and attitude; newbies, members of the recently infected. From experience, Jonathan knew that most of them would get culled within the first few weeks on the job. Either way, the approaching zombies were closing in and he didn't have time to worry about infants; he hastily fixed in the ear plugs and raised the baseball bat with a crooked grin that could only be acquired by too many encounters with the undead.
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 am

Jay shook his head, suppressing a rueful grin as he saw Johnny prepare for one of his kill-every-zombie-in-sight episodes and moved towards the newer members fo their group. Johnny might be too engrossed in the killing to even attempt to defend his teammates, and it was likely that even without his held the pair would end up doing something stupid and dying anyway, but he felt some moral obligation to keep them alive for as long as possible. He copied Johnny's move to put in earplugs - there could easily be a sieren amongst that lot, and he didn't want to be the one to find out.
"Just like Christmas," he muttered as a long sweep of the meat cleaver took off the head of the assailants.

Look! a different colour!

!!!!!!!!!#
I asked for rainbow, not a yucky green...

.................. I typed fuchsia right...
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 am

(I could be wrong, but did you just write Jay in pale pink? Is this a result of the chibi drawings? and lol colours)

Killing zombies was different to killing people; and far, far more enjoyable. Smash a person in the back of the head with a baseball bat and maybe you'll crack their skull, maybe not, maybe you'll get a nice spray of blood, more likely it'll be disappointingly underwhelming, especially if you're used to zombie bloodshed. Now zombies, zombies were decayed bodies with everything on the verge of falling apart anyway; go to town on one of those and you're in for a much more explosive show. Smiling dryly, Jonathan mentally remarked on this fact as he swung himself around in a powerful but controlled arc and brought the thick end of the bat straight through a zombie's head. It had a beautiful effect, bits of cracked bone spattered everywhere, piercing several other zombies in various places whilst a black liquid that had perhaps once been blood sprayed like a hose with the opening half covered, adding to the already existing stains on Johnny's jacket. His method wasn't clean, but it was certainly beautiful, in a tragic, gore-filled way. Quickly slipping out of awareness of the other humans around him, he went about ensuring his neck wasn't chewed off and caved in head after head in an almost systematic manner, although with zombies you could hardly deal with them like a machine; they were stupid, but they had a habit of popping up where you least wanted them.

Then of course, there were the presents. The zombie hand guide was cute and all, for newbies who were completely ignorant about the undead, save for the knowledge that you didn't want to get bitten by them, but the whole simple five class classification system was bullshit to someone who'd been on the job round three years or so. One particular member of the undead was stood with it's head tipped back to the sky, and gradually bubbling up in it's agape mouth was a foul smelling green liquid that left scarred holes in everything it dripped onto; the zombie's flesh, clothes, even the dust ground fizzed upon contact with it. Spitters; a siren sub-class who could spit over a hundred metres, an acid that could dissolve flesh with a horrific ease. Johnny had a feeling this chemical was scientifically related to the zombie condition or something, but whatever truth lay in this he didn't care; his one focus became disabling it before it could take out one of the newbies -he doubted Jay would fall prey to something this "low level"- but just as he went in for a crack at it a far more delightful berserker grabbed him and yanked him backwards. "Shiiiiiiiiit," he cussed under his breath as he stumbled, well aware that a more talented pair of gaping jaws were now after his flesh and the ticking time-bomb of the preparing spitter was still very much in tact.
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:55 am

Is this a plea for help from Johnny to the godmod Jay?
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 am

This is a if you leave me to die I'll have to be bad-ass on my own excuse me for giving you an opportunity to shine you god damn ruggedly elegant bastard.
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:37 am

Because Jay was a consciencious soul, he was dividing his attention between the newbies, who were doing apallingly badly, the other girl, who semmed to be doing fine, Johnny, who was just being Johnny, and the zombies. This involved copious amounts of twirling and quick desicion-making, something he wasn't unused to, but it would have been better if they could have focused a little more on just killing the zombies rather than almost wholly defending their teammates. Kind of like Johnny was doing. He felt guilty at the resentful thought towards to two newbies; if they lived, they would learn fast. He floated in the void that acccompanied any kind of combat, each systematic moved following on from another and a thought was accmompanied instantly by motion. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Johnny being set upon by a beserker, and instantly turned to move that way, but hesitated as he saw what Johnny had originally been going for: a Spitter ready to work its destructive choas. Taking out the spitter would probably end up in the zombification of Johnny, but killing the bezerker first would most likely end up in the spraying of acid everywhere, finishing them all off...
His feet were moving before he'd made a consious decision, springing twoards the beserker and landing his knife in the back of its neck, targeting the spinal cord. Without retreiving the knife or waiting to see whether his attack had worked he turned to the spitter, snaking an ar round its head and gripping the skin losened by decay. He spun the spitter round and waited. He was sincerely hoping that this part of the plan would work.
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:08 am

Seeming completely unbothered by the fact that he'd very nearly joined the populace of the undead, Jonathan glanced back at the berserker, who was now twitching with a mix of rather erratic movements. Whilst it was very entertaining, he quickly brought the baseball down through it's brains, just for good measure. Upon turning, he found that Jay had decapitated the spitter as well. "You see, this is why I travel with you, you beautiful bastard!" He yelled over at his bad-ass companion, very well aware that he couldn't have a hope in hell of hearing him before he became caught up in tackling off three enthusiastic members of the horde, gleefully pummelling them into the ground.

Still, his little entanglement with death had meant that Jay had been focused on saving his hind, and as Jonathan wiped the blood and sweat from his forehead, catching his breath for a moment, he glanced across the dwindling horde and noticed an absence of the two newbies. Sighing, he deliberated for a moment whether or not it was worth saving their asses, but since he counted himself amongst the group of people who actually cared about the infected, and he liked to think of himself as a humanitarian, he side-stepped through the remainders of the zombies and tried to search for them.

He found them pulled to one side, away from the horde, which was an intelligent decision. They were however collapsed, one of them, a boy with matted brown hair and a sickly disposition, was sprawled down on the dust floor, leant back against a building. Most notable about his appearance however were the deep red bite marks in his neck and on his shoulder, evidence of multiple zombies sinking their teeth into him. Already his skin had pale and grey and there was an odd greenish tint spreading through his flesh. Jonathan had seen people like this before; they would die slowly, tearfully so, and then within an instant they'd come back form the dead to tear the throat from whoever had been cradling the corpse, since the infection was fresh in their body and wounds.

Beside him, the other newbie, a girl, was crouched down beside him, sobbing and hugging him, mumbling something to him over and over. They were quiet enough not to have attracted the attention of the rest of the horde yet, so Johnny supposed that did them credit. It did not however change what had to be done. Pacing over, he took the girl by the shoulder, squeezing it and grimacing at her before he pulled her away from the body. Clearly she thought he somehow knew some way to help this boy, for over and over again she sobbed "thank you" and she scrambled to her feet, cowering behind him in fear as she waited for the miracle cure he was to bestow.

Loosening his grip a little, Jonathan let the baseball bat slip through his hand until he was holding it solidly by the handle. He jiggled it in his hand for a moment to get a feel for it and then in one horrifically swift movement stepped forward and struck it through the dying boy's head, ignoring the shrieking that he could just about hear from the girl behind him as she suddenly realised what he was doing, clutching out at his shoulders to try and stop him, but he was stronger and far faster.
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 am

Jay dropped the separate parts of the Spitter's body onto the ground, and was relieved to see Johnny finishing off the bezerker. He hadn't been entirely sure that the knife had landed at the correct angle in his rush to get to the spitter, but evidently his aim had been accurate. He saw Johnny yell something - it must have been yelling, with the face he was making - at him. It was too much to expect that it was words of thanks, so Jay came to the conclusion that it was probably an insult. He would have to learn lip-reading sometime.
He didn't much time to reflect upon this, he was already being faced by a another group of zombies, thankfully, nice, uncomplicated (as far as zombies went) zombies. As he started the zombie-slaying process he noticed Johnny vanish off to the side. Leave me alone with a streetful of zombies after I just saved your backside? Thanks. He thought dryly, removing another head.
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:46 am

(I like how Jay assumes Johnny is insulting him when he's actually complimenting him >w> shows great um... faith.)

This moment once again validated Jonathan's belief that zombie killing was far more intrinsically enjoyable than human killing. The smashing of his baseball bat into the side of the fading boy's head was accompanied by a wave of nausea and a horrible cracking noise as the side of his head caved in, his skull shattering along with it so that his cheekbones and jaw structure collapsed, leaving his remaining head looking gaunt. Clinging onto him now, the newbie girl was shaking him; it seemed they'd been close.

Not unused to these scenarios himself, he turned and put his right arm round her shoulders, whilst keeping an eye out for approaching berserker and such. Affording a second to try and squeeze her into reassurance whilst she sobbed uncontrollably, clearly having led a relatively sheltered life, Jonathan could tell she was in no state to help them finish off the zombies. A sense of loyalty remaining to her, he stuck close this time and ensured no stray zombies got to her, at least covering one of the newbies for Jay.
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sennokazeni Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:27 am

Yurp.

Finishing of the stragglers that had been slow (by zombie standards) to get to him, Jay briefly wiped his knives on a rag from the bag on his back. Zombie blood did strange things to metal if left unchecked, he one had a knife which grew long tentacles which moved with a will of their own. He'd burned off the growths, but had discarded the knife anyway. Keeping it had felt wrong. As the last zombie body fell - the head had landed a few seconds before) he looked about for the rest of his team. The young girl appeared unharmed, Jay suspected that she'd be okay, but the battle frenzied look was still apparent on her face. He located Johnny, and clinging to him one of the newbies - the girl - in a state that could only mean the demise of the other. Putting two and two together, he gave Johnny a sympathetic nod.
Sennokazeni
Sennokazeni

Back to top Go down

Post  Oncelut Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 am

(omfg but WHAT ABOUT THE RAG JAY?!?! WHAT IF THE RAG GROWS TENTACLES??!!? HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF THIS BLOOD THAT TAINTS AND CORRUPTS EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES I DONT- *head explodes from stress*) (I like this zombie blood touch those, be cool, if INSANELY STRESSFUL)

Wiping the blood from his bat off on the wall of a nearby building, twisting his nose is disgust at the god awful smell that now festered in the air, Jonathan returned Jay's sympathetic look with a wry, cynical grin and then glanced over at the dead boy's body again. He supposed at least that was one newbie down, one less dead weight to worry about. Perhaps the newbie girl might even survive their next encounter, perhaps she would live on to be a pretty fucking decent Zombie hunter. Too many had died to him to really care about every single one of them any more. Jay wasn't going to die on him any time soon, so he left the girl to deal with her own mourning process and swaggered on over to him, grinning more broadly now as he slipped his baseball bat back into his belt and pulled out his earplugs. "Well that was fun, I must admit, the part when it looked as if we were all going to die was my favourite. Until you, you know, saved us all and everything Jay," Jonathan drawled, raising and eyebrow and smirking. Well, it wasn't as if he was going to actually say thank you now was he?
Oncelut
Oncelut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum